Jackson/Lawrence County, Indiana Genealogy

The goal of this blog is to document my research into the genealogy of southern Indiana, particularly that of Jackson and Lawrence Counties. As I gather original information, I will include it here with images. I would greatly appreciate any images that others may care to share. I will post them here with a grateful acknowledgement. I also love Sudoku puzzles and publish original ones from time to time. The address for the sudoku blog is http://uniqueandfunsudokupuzzles.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jackson and Lawrence County Genealogy

The goal of this blog is to document my research into the genealogy of southern Indiana, particularly that of Jackson and Lawrence Counties. Both of my parents came out of Jackson County, Indiana, of families that came to the region in the early 1800s. As I gather original information, I will try to include it here with images. I would greatly appreciate any images that others may care to share, even if they do not directly link up with mine. I will post them here with a grateful acknowledgement. The southern Indiana surnames that I am currently tracking are: BOYD CALLAHAN/CALAHAN CUMMING SEDWARDS FISH FISHER HENDERSON HUTCHINSON/HUTCHESON KERN(S) OWEN(S) SEARS TERRELL/TERRILL WRAY and allied families

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza T said...

Henderson & Terrel are in my family lines as well

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lizza T said...

Henderson & Terrel are also in my family lines please contact

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lizza T said...

Henderson & Terrel are in my family lines as well

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Site Counter